Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 12, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 12, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which of the following Pallava rulers invaded the Chalukya Kingdom and captured Badami ?
2. Which among the following Indus Valley site is located in Montogomery (Punjab) in Pakistan?
3. On which of the following dates, International Holocaust Remembrance Day is observed?
4. What is the maximum life of an ordinance promulgated by President of India?
5. The struggle between opposing economic forces whose ultimate result is the emergence of a classless society ” This highlights which among the following school of thought?
6. In which year Industrial Licensing was introduced in India?
7. WISPA is related to which of the following sports?
8. Which among the following body in India requires to protect the interests of consumers against anti-competitive practices of all market entities?
9. Which is the oldest armoured regiment in the Indian Army?
10. What is the minimum distance (in metres) required to hear an echo?