Sports GK Questions - MCQs on Sports General Knowledge
Sports GK (General Knowledge) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) on different sports and games for competitive examinations.
21. Major Dhyanchand’s birthday is celebrated as National Sports Day in India, on which among the following dates?
22. The Commonwealth Games started from which among the following countries?
23. Grand Slam is used in which of the following games?
24. Durand Cup is associated with?
25. Who among the following was the First Indian Cricketer to bag 500 wickets in Test matches?
26. Who among the following was the first Indian to win an Olympic medal ?
27. India played its first one day international with which country and in which year?
28. In which among the following years, the Modern Olympic games were held for the first time?
29. World’s highest Hockey ground is located in:
30. A game called ” Mokshapat” was created by the 13th century poet saint Gyandev, It is the original version of which of the following games of today?