31. World’s highest Hockey ground is located in:
32. A game called ” Mokshapat” was created by the 13th century poet saint Gyandev, It is the original version of which of the following games of today?
33. Jules Rimet Trophy is related to which of the following sports?
34. Which among the following is known as “Bible of Cricket”?
35. What is the tile of the autography of Major Dhyanchand?
36. Which among the following is not correctly matched pair? (Countries – National Game )
37. Since which of the following year Winter Olympics are held ?
38. Three forms of hockey field hockey (called Khong Kangjei) and wrestling-hockey (called Mukna Kangjei) & Sagol Kangjei(called Horse Hockey). The third form has been traced back as origins of Modern game Polo.Which of the following North East State is related to origin of Polo?
39. The ”Marquess of Queensberry rules” is a code of generally accepted rules in which of the following sports?
40. “Prince of Wales Cup ” is related to which of the following sports?