Sports GK MCQs
31. Which of the following Indian Sports Team is also known as “The Bhangra Boys?
32. Which among the following games was previously known as Mintonette?
33. Which among the following tournament is also known as World Team Championships for Women?
34. Who among the following was known as Flying Sikh?
35. Which among the following was the venue of first South Asian Games?
36. The word Gambit is related to which of the following sports?
37. Which among the following sporting event has become the first ever to be broadcast live on the popular video sharing website YouTube?
38. Kookaburras is the nickname of Hockey Team of which of the following country ?
39. Who among the following is the first batsman to hit six sixes in an over?
40. Rovers Cup is related to which of the following sports?