Current Affairs Quiz - August, 2021
41. Which date in August is observed as The International Day Commemorating the Victims of Acts of Violence Based on Religion or Belief?
42. Which state/UT has launched the third phase of Mission Shakti?
43. Recently, with which country, India has inked a deal to procure assault rifles for the Indian Army?
44. Which organization has developed India’s first mRNA-based Covid-19 that has been granted approval for Phase 2/3 clinical trials?
45. With which organization, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has partnered to enable users to book vaccination appointments?
46. With which State/UT’s Atal Incubation Centre has the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) partnered to encourage youngsters to set up start-ups?
47. Which organization has secured contracts under the aegis of the International Solar Alliance (ISA) to help set up solar projects in Cuba, Niger and Malawi?
48. Which State/UT has adopted Indian wrestling and is expected to pump in an investment of Rs 170 crore?
49. How many countries are participating in Malabar 21 Naval Exercise?
50. Greenland, the Arctic territory, belongs to which country?