47 - Payment Systems
Banking Awareness Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers with explanation on Payment Systems for IBPS Bank PO, IBPS Bank Clerical, RRB PO and Clerical, SBI PO and SBI Clerical, IBPS Recruitments, RBI Grade B and RBI Bank
1. What is e-payment?
2. Which among the following activities are not permitted to payments banks?
3. What is the maximum amount of loan can be extended by payments banks?
4. What is the maximum amount of balance can be maintained an individual in payments bank?
5. Which committee mooted the idea of payments banks?
6. What is the minimum capital required to set up payments bank?
7. How much percentage of its funds is required to be invested by payments banks in government securities or T-bills with maturity up to 1 year?
8. For first five years how much paid-up equity capital needs to be maintained by promoters in payments bank?
9. How many payments banks have actually started operations since RBI has granted the in-principle approval?
10. How much percentage of its funds can be held by payments banks in current and time deposit with Scheduled Commercial Bank?