Art & Culture Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 42 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Art & Culture Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 4, 2020.
21. Which state recently hosted the ‘Innovation Festival’ in collaboration with the National Innovation Foundation?
22. Which Hindi word is chosen as the ‘Oxford Hindi Word of 2019’ by the Oxford University Press?
23. Which country recently set a Guinness World Record for the highest altitude fashion show event ever held?
24. Nagoba Jatara, a tribal festival is celebrated in which Indian state/ UT?
25. The famous arts festival called ‘Kala Ghoda Arts Festival’ is celebrated annually in which Indian city?
26. National Horticultural Fair, the country’s biggest horticultural fair, is set to be conducted in which city?
27. Udyanotsav is a famous Indian occasion, that makes which place open for general public for nearly a month?
28. Which Indian city was recently certified formally as a World Heritage site by UNESCO?
29. Which state is set to host the Hornbill Festival this month, which was originally celebrated in Nagaland?
30. Seer Goverdhanpur in Uttar Pradesh is the birth place of which Bhakti saint?