Quiz 612: Banking & Economy GK Questions for Bank PO Examinations
1. The term “Gypsophils” is associated with the people who have liking for which among the following?
2. Gypsum is added to Cement so that, _________?
3. Which among the following emperors introduced the two laws of Vyavahar Samta and Danda Samata?
4. In India, the Foreign Exchange Reserves are kept in the custody of which among the following?
5. Many banks in India have gone for ISO 27001:2005 certification for compliance with which among the following?
6. Which among the following data are released in India on monthly basis?
Choose the correct option:
7. Which among the following is the short name of highest authority in India for Indirect Taxes?
8. Which among the following can not be called an ant inflationary measure?
9. If the Reserve Bank of India wants to increase the Cash Reserves commercial Banks, which among the following would be the most probable step taken by it ?
10. What is the approximate average fertilizer consumption in India per hectare of land?