Quiz 595: GK Questions for IBPS, Bank PO, Bank Clerical & All other examinations
1. On which of the following dates, the amplitude of the tides would be maximum?
2. Which among the following is the correct definition of Tidal Flat?
3. Which among the following river is most described in Rig-Veda?
4. Economic Planning comes under which of the following lists ?
5. The term “Golden Revolution” is most closely related to which of the following missions?
6. In which year, Nationalization of SBI Subsidiaries took place?
7. What is the full form of LIBOR (The interest rate at which banks offer to lend funds in the interbank market)
8. Who among the following women was famous in India as “Dalda 13” ?
9. In computing, 1 nibble = ?
10. One nibble is equal to_?