ICSIL Recruitment 2018 for IT Assistant Posts
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) has released a notification inviting applications for the posts of IT Assistant. The total number of posts is 670 and the candidates shall work in schools at different locations in Delhi. The place of deployment will be Delhi only. Candidates must be willing to travel to any place in Delhi as part of their job. They may work on morning/evening shift as per school requirement. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Typing Skill Test & Interview. These jobs are available purely on contractual basis. The applications have to be submitted online on the links given below. The candidates should submit the applications on or before the last date i.e. 07th May 2018. Interested candidates should go through the notification for more details about the recruitment.
About the Vacancies
- IT Assistant – 670 posts
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Candidate should have done Master of Computer applications (M.C.A.) Or M.Sc. (Computer Science) OR B.E. (Computer) OR B.Sc. with Computer Science/IT OR Bachelor in Computer Application (B.C.A.) OR Graduates in any discipline with at least one year Diploma in Computers.
- Candidate should possess an experience of at least six months in the field of computer application.
- Candidate should be well conversant in spoken as well as written Hindi & English languages.
- Candidate must have minimum Typing Speed of 20 wpm with minimum 80% accuracy.
- Candidate must possess knowledge of MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL AND INTERNET.
- Rs.18332/- As per Minimum wages Act ( EPF & ESIC as per the govt. rules / act to be deducted.)
- Registration Fee: Rs. 1000/-
- Fee at the time of Typing Test: Rs. 200/-
- Fee at the time of appointment: Rs. 800/-
- 07th May 2018
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|