Indian Army Recruitment 2018: 128th TECHNICAL GRADUATE COURSE (TGC-128)
Indian Army has released notification inviting applications from unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 128th Technical Graduates Course (commencing in Jan 2019 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army. A candidates must be unmarried male and must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
The applications have to be submitted online on the Indian Army official website. The upper age limit for these posts is 27 years. The eligible and interested candidates should send their applications on or before the last date i.e 16th May 2018. All the important and relevant details are mentioned in the official notification, the link for which is given below.
About the Vacancies
- 128th Technical Graduates Course (TGC-128) – 40 posts
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible for applying to this recruitment.
- The candidates studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jan 2019 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA.
- 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2019. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 92 and 01 Jan 99, both dates inclusive).
- 16th May 2018
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
Tags: Defence • Engineer • Indian Army
Current Affairs Articles Compilation [PDF] - May, 2023
Current Affairs MCQs PDF - May, 2023
Current Affairs [PDF] - May 16-31, 2023
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|