Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 for Head Constable (Telecom/ RT) Posts
Arunachal Pradesh Police has invited applications from eligible and qualified candidates for recruitment to the posts of Head Constable (Telecom/ RT). The candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) and Written Test. This is a good news for the candidates seeking job in Arunachal Pradesh government. The total number of vacant posts of these posts is 178 and the break up is given below. The upper age limit is 28 years for Head-Constable (R/T) posts with relaxation applicable. All the other details like selection criteria etc. are mentioned in the notification. Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to “Asstt Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ, Itanagar, PO Itanagar PIN: 791113 Arunachal Pradesh” on or before 02nd May 2018 till 04:00 PM. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully, the link is given below.
About the Vacancies
- Head-Constable (Telecom) – 161 posts
- Head-Constable (R/T) – 17 posts
- Head-Constable (Telecom) – Class X (ten) Passed or equivalent with (Subject) English, Mathematics and General Science.
- Head-Constable (R/T) – Class XII passed for Non-APST or equivalent with (Subject) Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Class X passed for APST with (Subject) Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Head-Constable (Telecom) – 18 years to 24 years
- Head-Constable (R/T) – 18 years to 28 years
- 02nd May 2018
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
Tags: Head Constable
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|