Daily Current Affairs Quiz : June 5, 2021
1. Isaac Herzog, has been elected as the 11th president of which country?
2. What would be the rate of global unemployment in the year 2022, as per ILO estimates?
3. MV X-Press Pearl, which sank off the Sri Lankan Coast, belonged to which country?
4. Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, which was seen in the news, is located in which country?
5. Which County has announced additional USD 800 million funding to COVAX programme?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|