Daily Current Affairs Quiz : June 13-14, 2021
1. How many free transactions are allowed to the customers every month from their own ATMs?
2. Who has been appointed as the chairperson of the Grievance Redressal Board of Digital Publisher Content Grievances Council (DPCGC)?
3. Abdulla Shahid, President-elect of the 76th session of the UN General Assembly, is from which country?
4. The International Level Crossing Awareness Day (ILCAD) is organised by the International Union of Railways (UIC), based at which city?
5. Which country has announced to donate 500 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine to lower income countries through COVAX alliance?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|