Daily Current Affairs Quiz: December 03, 2020
Watch Video Here
1. Giant Metre-wave Radio Telescope, which was making news recently, is located in which Indian state?
2. The Union Government has decided to forego interest on eight categories of loans up to what amount, on account of Covid-19?
3. Which method of COVID-19 testing developed by CSIR- CCMB, without viral transport medium, has been approved by ICMR?
4. Sea Guardian drones, which were seen in the news recently, were obtained from which country?
5. On November 29 every year, the UN observes ‘International Day of Solidarity’ related to which country?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|