Microsoft launches India's first Cybersecurity Engagement Centre in New Delhi
Software giant Microsoft India has launched its first full-scale Cybersecurity Engagement Centre (CSEC) in New Delhi.
It is Microsoft’s seventh Cybersecurity Centre in the world. It will function as a satellite to the its Redmond Digital Crimes Unit (DCU).
- The first-of-its-kind centre in India will bring together Microsoft capabilities to foster deeper cybersecurity collaborations with public and private sector organisations.
- It will help to build a trusted and secure computing environment, a critical enabler for India’s digital transformation.
- It will provide protection across all end-points from sensors to the data centre, detection of attack using targeted signals, machine learning and behavioural monitoring.
- It will eventually help in closing the gap between discovery and action taken to neutralise the attack.
- It will enable and empower enterprises to manage modern security threats effectively. It will also expand Microsoft’s public-private partnerships in India.
- The centre will also enable customers tap into a pool of resources such as security specialists and technologies at Microsoft.
Microsoft’s other six cyber security centres are located in Singapore, Tokyo, Beijing, Seoul, Berlin and Washington DC. Earlier it had rolled out nationwide campaign Microsoft Secure to increase awareness on cybersecurity to help organisations understand their security requirements better.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|