Current Affairs Quiz: March 17, 2020
1. Union Cabinet approved the RoDTEP scheme, which is set to replace MEIS (Merchandise Export Incentive Scheme). What does R stand for, in the new RoDTEP scheme?
2. As per the recent notification of the Reserve Bank of India, what is the limit for Urban cooperative banks (UCBs), to lend to a single borrower?
3. The Government has declared face masks and hand sanitizers as essential commodities by placing them under which act?
4. The Reserve Bank of India issued guidelines for implementation of Ind AS by Non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) and Asset reconstruction companies (ARCs). What does Ind AS stand for?
5. In the Green Highways Project, what percentage of the total project cost are spent for highway plantation and its maintenance?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|