Current Affairs Quiz: February 12, 2020
1. Which city is host to the 13th UN Convention on the Conservation of Migratory Species (CMS) (COP 13), 2020?
2. Recently, the Supreme Court of India upheld the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Amendment Act. When was the original act of 1989 amended?
3. American Factory, which won the Oscar for the best feature-length documentary, was produced by which famous American personality?
4. Which bird is named the mascot of UN Convention of Conservation of Migratory Species (CMS) (COP 13)?
5. ‘Ajeya Warrior‘ is the joint military exercise conducted between India and which country?
The above 5 questions are part of Daily Current Affairs 20 MCQs Series in GKToday Android Application. This series can be subscribed in the app only for Rs. 799/- for entire year. Download Now