1. The 2014 winner of prestigious Goldman Environmental Prize is __? [A]Ramesh Agarwal [B]Srinivas Acharya [C]Raman Choudhary [D]Sunil Nayak Ramesh Agarwal Indian environment activist Ramesh Agarwal has won the prestigious Goldman Environmental Prize that honours ..
Monthly Archives: April 2014
1. The busiest maritime route in the world is _____? [A]The Strait of Drover [B]The Taiwan Strait [C]The Sunda Strait [D]The Malacca Strait The Strait of Dover The Strait of Dover is considered as the ..
1. The “ASIMO” or Advanced Step In Mobile Innovative Mobility, is a humanoid robot designed and developed by ___? [A]Microsoft [B]Ford [C]Honda [D]IBM Honda ASIMO is a humanoid robot designed and developed by Honda. ASIMO ..
1. According to the Global Information Technology Report 2014, which country was placed first in terms of leveraging information and communication technologies (ICT)? [A]Finland [B]Brazil [C]Sweden [D]Singapore Finland India slid down to 83rd spot among ..
1. Recently, Supreme Court has set up a four member committee under the chairmanship of N R Madhava Menon for framing guidelines to prevent____? [A]Ponzi schemes [B]Misuse of funds on government advertisement [C]Illegal mining activities ..