UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 260
- Balance of trade
- Net factor income
- Net transfer payments
Which among the above make the part of the “Capital Account”?
- It is a statutory body
- It consists of chairperson, five members and a member secretary appointed by central government
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- India’s Foreign Trade both in Volume as well as Value decreased
- The Drain of Wealth from India was mainly due to decreased exports
- The population generally migrated from Rural areas to urban areas
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
1. The women wore bangles, majority of which were handmade of terra-cotta
2. Beads played an important role in dress of Indus Valley People
3. Harappans wore clothes of cotton Which among the above statements is / are correct?
India is not a member state of which of the above organisations?
- State Governments
- Central Government
- Public Sector Companies
- Indian Railways
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 260. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series