UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 21
1. Requires hot and humid conditions for growing with 24°C mean temperature.
2. Ideal rainfall required: 150-300 cm.
3. primarily grown in plain areas.
4. The crop is labour oriented and not much suited for farm mechanization
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
- It is a mosquito-borne viral disease
- It is more prevalent in Eastern parts of India, in comparison to Western Parts
- It can cause mental retardation in Children
- It can be prevented by JENVAC
- Lysosomes - Contain enzymes which break down worn out cell
- Vacuoles - Maintain hydrostatic pressure in plant cells
- Peroxisomes - Responsible for lipid metabolism and detoxifying harmful compounds
- Monetary Policy
- Fiscal Policy
- Credit Policy
- is a sub-scheme under Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojna
- focuses on Integrated Farming System (IFS)
- The NUHF fund will be located in Building Materials and Technology Promotion Council (BMTPC)
- The fund aims to support the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban)
- Bohag Bihu - advent of the cropping season
- Bhogali Bihu - harvest festival
- Kongali Bihu - Assamese new year
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 21. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
Category: UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series