UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 118
- River Irrawady drains into the Gulf of Martaban.
- The Chindwin basin is situated in Myanmar.
Which of the Statement(s) given above is/are correct?
- There are no mammalian fauna in Antarctic Tundra, while they are plenty in Arctic Tundra
- Antarctic Tundra has more extreme temperatures in winters in comparison to Arctic Tundra
Which of the above is / are correct statements?
- based in the new Songdo district of Incheon, South Korea
- governed by the World Bank
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
1. reduction in global inequality
2. reduction in Job insecurity
3. rise of transnational business entities
Select the correct statements from the codes given below:
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 118. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series