UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 1
Welcome to GKToday’s UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 1. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
- FIIs have been permitted to invest in all types of securities except the government securities
- The investments by FIIs enjoy full capital account convertibility
- KG-Basin is the largest river basin in India.
- The basin is home to Olive Ridley turtles.
- KG inland and offshore basins have good prospects of tight oil and tight gas reserves.
1. Each Raga has at least five notes
2. If a Raga is Poorvi, it is sung before noon and if a Raga is Uttar, it is sung after noon
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
1. A transition from hunting-gathering to food production
2. A transition from plenty of use of copper to Iron
3. Rise of domestication of various types of plants and animals
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
- These are the most common form of photovoltaic systems combined with wind turbines or diesel generators
- The world’s largest PV-diesel hybrid power plant with a battery storage system is currently being built in the Bolivian province
- The Finance Secretary is the chairperson of the council
- It monitors macro-prudential supervision of the economy
Category: UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series