Global Media Congress
The first Global Media Congress was held in Abu Dhabi.
About the World Media Congress
- The Global Media Congress (GMC) was organized by the ADNEC Group in collaboration with the Emirates News Agency (WAM).
- The GMC’s theme is “Shaping the Future of the Media Industry”.
- It is a conference-cum-exhibition Congress that sought to provide a platform for international-level discussions about the present-day challenges and opportunities in the media sector.
- The conference and workshops for young media persons provided the platform for journalists, tech firms, content creators, digital marketing professionals, streaming giants, entertainment executives, regulators and important media stakeholders to share ideas and exchange experiences.
- As part of this event, an exhibition was also be organized. It hosted more than 170 famous media establishments and companies from across 29 countries. These exhibitions showcased the latest international technologies specializing in media-related sectors.
- Some 10,000 delegates and media companies took part in the event.
- Discussions were held on topics like digital communications, impact of artificial intelligence on contemporary media and the integration of advanced technology and innovation in the media sector.
- The event provided networking opportunities for facilitating business connections globally and fostering brand reinvention in the new media landscapes.
Key outcomes of the event
Short-from video content is preferred by people across the world because of their short duration and concise information delivery. The importance of media organizations and media influencers was also recognized during this conference. They are playing a major role in keeping pace with the changing trends in the content industry and satisfying the taste of diverse customer base.
During the event, the Emirates News Agency (WAM) unveiled the “Tolerance Charter for News Agencies and Media Outlets” which seeks to unite media entities from across the world to promote tolerance, coexistence, and intercultural dialogue via global cooperation.
Category: Events Current Affairs
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|