Current Affairs- Today’s Headlines: March 15, 2023
Here are Today’s News Headlines by GK Today for March 15, 2023
- Supreme Court to hear Telangana’s plea against Governor on delay in giving assent to bills passed by legislature.
- NSSO survey: There are more young men and women in South India who can code, than in other parts of the country.
- 3.7 lakh Indians migrated for work to 18 countries in 2022, of which 10,654 were from Punjab.
- Pyre, the English translation of writer Perumal Murugan’s Tamil novel Pookkuzhi, figured on longlist for International Booker Prize, 2023.
- Surekha Yadav, Asia’s first woman loco pilot, becomes the first woman to operate the newly introduced semi-high-speed Vande Bharat Express train
- DRDO conducted two consecutive successful flight tests of Very Short Range Air Defence (VSHORAD) missiles.
ECONOMY & CORPORATE
- RBI has permitted banks from 18 countries to open special vostro rupee accounts (SVRAs) for settling payments in Indian rupees.
- Centre forms Committee of Secretaries to fast-track infrastructure projects along northern border areas.
- Inflation based on the Wholesale Price Index (WPI) moderated to a two-year low of 3.85% in February from 4.73% in January.
- Australia to buy up to five U.S. nuclear-powered submarines under AUKUS Deal.
- U.S. recognises McMahon Line as international boundary between China and Arunachal Pradesh
- A Russian fighter jet struck the propeller of a U.S. surveillance drone over the Black Sea: US.
- Taiwan unveiled its first portable attack drone, an unmanned aerial vehicle similar to a U.S. model, as tensions with China rise.
- HS Prannoy and Lakshya Sen advance to men’s singles second round of All England Open Badminton Championships
- Bangladesh defeats World Champion England, clean sweep T20 series 3-0
Category: Today's News Headlines
Current Affairs MCQs PDF - February, 2023
Current Affairs Articles Compilation [PDF] - February, 2023
Current Affairs [PDF] - February 16-28, 2023
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|