Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 25, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 25, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Who was the court poet of Samudragupta?
2. Husari and Bihunas are two main forms of dancing of which among the following states?
3. South Africa has 3 capitals. Which among the following sentences is correct regarding the three capitals of South Africa?
4. A genetic code specifies how many kinds of amino acids?
5. Which among the following is considered as a pioneer of Credit Rating?
6. Which of the following presidents of India headed the Indian Society of Labour Economics (ISLE) founded in 1957 ?
7. Consider the following statement:
- Old Tehri is a Confluence town located on the confluence of Bhagirathi and Bhilangna rivers
- To reach Vindya Mountains, the ancient sages needed to cross Dandakaranya first
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
8. The premises of India’s Finance Ministry are also known as ___?
9. GLONASS GLObalnaya NAvigatsionnaya Sputnikovaya Sistema or GLObal NAvigation Satellite System, is a radio-based satellite navigation system operated by ?
10. Which of the following is the largest practical unit of mass?