Current Affairs Quiz – July, 2012
1. NTPC Renewable Energy is set up India’s first ‘Green hydrogen-based mobility project’ in which Indian state/UT? [A] Sikkim[B] Himachal Pradesh[C] Ladakh[D] Goa Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Ladakh] Notes:NTPC Renewable Energy (NTPC REL) has inked a pact with the Union Territory of Ladakh to set up a ‘Green hydrogen mobility project’ in the region. ..
1. Valmiki National Park, which was seen in the news recently, is the only National Park of which state? [A] Uttar Pradesh[B] Bihar[C] Uttarakhand[D] Jharkhand Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Bihar] Notes:Valmiki National Park and Tiger Reserve and Wildlife Sanctuary is located at the India-Nepal border in Bihar, on the bank of river Gandak. It ..
1. Which of the following survey ships of India recently completed the survey data of the MV X-Press Pearl acid leak and fire accident? [A] INS Darshak [B] INS Sarvekshak [C] INS Nirdeshak [D] INS Sandhayak Show Answer Correct Answer: B [INS Sarvekshak ] Notes:Indian Navy’s Hydrographic Survey Ship INS Sarvekshak successfully completed survey action ..
1. Who among the following is the Chairman of ‘National Knowledge Commission’ ? [A]Ashok Ganguly [B]Nandan Nilekani [C]Sam Pitroda [D]Jayati Ghosh Sam Pitroda Show Answer 2. ’28th July’ is observed as _________ every year. [A]World Hepatitis Day [B]World Population Day [C]World UFO Day [D]World Humanitarian Day World Hepatitis Day Show Answer 3. Consider the following ..
1. Consider the following Statements: 1.Jawahar Thakur has been appointed as the new Controller General of Accounts (CGA) of India. 2.Controller General of Accounts (CGA) is the principal Accounts Adviser to the Government of India. Which among the Statement(s) given above is/are correct? [A]Only 1 [B]Only 2 [C]Both 1 and 2 [D]Neither 1 nor 2 ..