Subscription to Current Affairs Notes for Banking Exams
This Programme is Closed now.
- Current Affairs: National & International
- General Aspects Of Indian Economy
- Social Welfare Programmes of Various Ministries & Departments
- General Banking and Finance Knowledge.
- Basic General Knowledge.
Our One year Programme for Public Services Examinations is running smoothly and we find that most of our members are satisfied with the quality & content. This programme covers the subjects exhaustively. The current affairs which are being provided now are focus upon “Facts and Fundamentals” and our focus would shift on “Analysis and Interpretation” from January 2011 onwards.
Those readers, who wish to subscribe to the current affairs, are welcome to join the Current Affairs Group. Here is what we plan to provide to this group:
- Current Affairs from July 5, 2010 till June 30, 2011. (One Year)
- Basic General Knowledge about India’s various states and Union Territories
- Basics of Indian Economy & Finance
You can download the sample content from the link given at the end of this post. Here are a few points which should be clarified in advance:
- The Current Affairs started from July 5, 2010 and would be provided till June 30, 2011. These updates are not posted daily, but we cover the updates of 2-3 days to make a sizable unit to read and revise. There are no backlogs.
- There are no quizzes & mega quizzes. You can expect a question bank on Basic General Knowledge which would be mainly inspired from GKToday blog itself.
- Knowledge about India’s states and Union Territories is suitable for fundamentals for all examinations. Every week, one state or UT is covered, so all states and UTs will be covered in 35-36 weeks.
- Indian Economy content is prepared for Public Service Examinations. Some parts of this content which the author feels would be suitable for Banking Aspirants would be posted to you as and when they are posted to the Target 2011 Group for Public Services Examinations.
Terms and conditions:
- We cover the daily current affairs which are dynamic and ever-changing. This is a derivative work based upon various newspapers and saves your time while revising the current affairs notes prepared using various sources only focussing the examinations.
- This is a live programme being run by a person and not by a machine. A person is a mortal human being and susceptible to all kinds of influences a human being experiences including death.
- This means that you agree to indemnify the author (Suresh Soni) in case of any eventuality such as serious illness, accident or death during the course of the programme (on or before June 2011). In case any of the above eventualities including death of the author occurs, you set his dependents free from any and all legal liabilities regarding your payment.
- The internet connectivity issue may cause some disturbance in posting once in a while.
- You agree that you shall not do mass redistribution of the content via offline / online media.
- This programme is a supplement to your preparation and may not be sole source of your preparation for a particular examination.
- Medium of Instruction/ notes is only English.
- The content comes to you only as PDF files.
- This programme does not provide you any warranty or guarantee regarding your success in any examination.
- Any dispute arising shall be subject to Kotputli (Jaipur) Court only.
- The terms & conditions are subject to change at any point of time.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|