Physics GK 24 - Electronics Basics
1. When is a p-n diode said to be forward biased?
2. What is the total diode forward current?
3. What is a p-n diode said to be in reverse-bias?
4. Which of the following is correct about reverse biasing?
5. What is the minimum number of logic gates in a VLSI?
6. Which of these are called as Universal logic gates?
7. Which of these devices is used to increase the power of a signal?
8. What do we call the ratio of change in collector-emitter voltage to the resulting change in the collector current at constant base current, when the transistor is being used in Common Emitter configuration?
9. Which of the following is NOT the criteria for material selection for a solar cell?
10. What is rectifier used for?