Previous Years Based SSC GK (General Knowledge) MCQs
71. India has a land boundary of about how many Kms?
72. The Red fort in Delhi was the residence of emperors of which dynasty in the 16th century?
73. During their rule the British persuaded or forced cultivators in Punjab to grow which of the following?
74. Which Fundamental Right in the Indian Constitution allows citizens to move the court if they believe that any of their Fundamental Rights have been violated by the State?
75. Constituent Assembly of India was founded in which of the following years?
76. Which of the following says that the marginal product of a factor input initially rises with its employment level. But after reaching a certain level of employment, it starts falling?
77. In a market system, the central problems regarding how much and what to produce are solved through the coordination of economic activities brought about by which of the following signals?
78. Which country is not a member of Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation(BIMSTEC)?
79. Charminar is located in which of the following cities of India?
80. Who invented the electrocardiogram(ECG)?