Previous Years Based SSC GK (General Knowledge) MCQs
191. Which one of the followings conquered a number of sates in Sumatra, Java and Malaysia?
192. Who introduced the ‘Civil Services’ in India?
193. Which of the following emperor is associated with Fatehpur Sikri?
194. Which of the following incidents took place in the year 1919?
195. Which of the following years marks the beginning of the Saka era?
196. Which of the following was the founder of the Servants of India Society?
197. At which of the following places Gautama Buddha delivered his first sermon?
198. Which of the following is regarded as the greatest lawgiver of ancient India?
199. Socialistic Pattern” comes through which of the following system of economies?
200. In which of the following states, you will find the Gondwana hills?