Previous Years Based SSC GK (General Knowledge)
191. Which volcano is called the “light pillar of Mediterranean sea”?
192. Which city is on the banks of “Seine” River?
193. Isohaline are the lines joining the points in the ocean that have equal _____?
194. Which among the following is NOT a correct statement about ” tropical rainforests”?
195. If in a closed room , the door of a refrigerator is kept open for some time , the temperature of room will ?
196. At which among the following places is located the head office of International Society for Mangrove Ecosystems(ISME)?
197. Forest Research Institute of India is located in
198. The Man Booker Prize or commonly called Booker Prize is given in which field?
199. World Bank Headquarters located at:
200. Who was first President of United States?