Indian Polity & Constitution
GKToday’s Indian Polity Material, Current Affairs & Question Banks can be downloaded from This Link
181. What is the upper limit of election expense in a parliamentary constituency?
182. Pyithu Hluttaw is the lower house of the parliament of which among the following countries?
183. Which among the following was the first attempt to regulate the affairs of English East India Company in India?
184. Which of the following acts created Supreme Court of Judicature at Fort William?
185. The East India Company was deprived of monopoly of trade with India except Tea Trade by which among the following acts?
186. By which among the following acts, the East India Company lost its monopoly of trade with China?
187. The dual government introduced by Pitts India Act continued to operate in India, until it was abolished by which of the following laws?
188. The constitution of India derives its ultimate authority from ____?
189. Which among the following feature of Constitution of India is derived from Weimer Constitution (of Germany)?
190. Which of the following provisions of the constitution did not come into force on November 26, 1949?
E-Books Category: GKToday Indian PolityAdvertisement