Indian Culture General Studies MCQs
141. Today’s Gurmukhi, Dogri and Sindhi scripts have developed from which among the following scripts?
142. ‘Me-Dam-Me-Phi’ festival is a festival of which the communities in North Eastern India?
143. In which of the following city Elephant festival is celebrated annually?
144. Gundecha brothers are well known exponents of which among the following styles of Hindustani Classical Music ?
145. Which of the following statements about the Gandhara School of Art is NOT correct?
146. The famous ‘Hornbill festival’ is celebrated in which of the following States of India?
147. The Sangai Festival is celebrated in __:
148. The Kutchi New Year is celebrated as which of the following?
149. The Phad painting is a religious scroll painting practiced in which state of India?
150. Kundhei puppetry art belongs to which of the following states?