General Science - Chemistry MCQs
181. Which among the following is a common salt in Detergents?
182. Potassium permanganate is used to purify water. Which among the following properties of Potassium permanganate helps in this work?
183. What happens to the weight of Iron, when it rusts?
184. Lightest and most abundant chemical element, constituting roughly 75 % of the Universe’s elemental mass.
185. A cotton wick dipped in pure honey when ignited with a matchstick will ______?
186. The easily noticed smell of the LPG gas is because of which among the following?
187. Which compound of mercury is used as antiseptic?
188. Speed of sound is maximum in which among the following?
189. Which among the following metal is highest electrical conductivity as well as highest thermal conductivity?
190. Calamine is an ore of which among the following?