33 - Debit Cards & Credit Cards
Banking Awareness Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers with explanation on Debit Cards & Credit Cards for IBPS Bank PO, IBPS Bank Clerical, RRB PO and Clerical, SBI PO and SBI Clerical, IBPS Recruitments, RBI Grade B and RBI Bank
1. PIN stands for which of the following?
2. UnionPay debit card is concerned with which among the following country?
3. Which among the following is correct?
4. Credit Card is an essential component of which of the following?
5. Credit Cards are a convenient substitute for which of the following?
6. Which among the following benefits is associated with RuPay?
7. Which of the following provides a unified “Kisan Card” issued by banks across the country under Kisan Credit Card, enabling farmers to transact business on ATMs and POS terminals?
8. POS stands for which of the following?
9. RuPay debit card is similar to which of the following?
10. Which of the following is also known as Prepaid Debit cards?