29 - Bank Deposits
Banking Awareness Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers with explanation on Bank Deposits for IBPS Bank PO, IBPS Bank Clerical, RRB PO and Clerical, SBI PO and SBI Clerical, IBPS Recruitments, RBI Grade B and RBI Bank
1. Which among the following is considered to be the most liquid asset?
2. What is the currency deposit ratio (CDR)?
3. What is the reserve deposit ration (RDR)?
4. Consider the following statements and identify the right ones. i. Deposits are created by banks and financial institutions. Ii. They constitute the major source of money supply in India.
5. Which of the following about money supply measure adopted in 1977 is correct?
6. Which of the following about money supply measures adopted in 1998 is wrong?
7. Which type of deposits gives highest rate of interest?
8. How many type of Deposit accounts are offered by Bank?
9. Which of the following is the placement of funds in an account with a bank?
10. What is the most common type of time deposit?