Ancient Indian History MCQs
Chapter Wise Compilation of Questions of GKToday’s Ancient Indian History can be downloaded from This Link.
181. Which pillar edict of Asoka is longest of all pillars?
182. Which of the following religious text is written in the form of questions and answers?
183. In which of the following Buddhist Councils , the compilation of Dhamma Pitaka and Sutta Pitaka took Place?
184. Who among the following belonged to Sakya clan of Kshatriyas?
185. Which among the following is a ritualistic Veda?
186. Painted Grey ware” was used in which of the following era?
187. Which among the following was referred to as Buvan Chakshu in Early vedic era?
188. Which of the following two towns of Indus valley Civilization were located on the bank of Ghagghar River?
189. Which of the following two towns of Indus valley Civilization were located on the bank of Ghagghar River?
190. We have read that the writing in the Indus valley Civilization was Boustrophedon. This means that ______?