Quiz 463: General Studies for Civil Services Examinations
1. Which of the following decides the Minimum Support Prices on behalf of the Government of India?
2. Which among the following was the work field of Jibanananda Das , a Bengal Icon?
3. In which year, the protection of Civil Rights Act which provides for a punishment for offences related to caste and religion was passed?
4. In which of the following dates is observed World Consumer Rights Day?
5. Bring out the ONLY incorrect statement:
6. Who among the following was the chairman of the Special Committee to examine the Draft Constitution of India ?
7. Bring out the only incorrect statement :
8. Which among the following constitutional amendment bills is known for establishment of administrative tribunals?
9. Which among the following was the capital of Vatsa Mahajanapada?
10. Mahatma Ghandhi’s remarks, “A Post-dated cheque on a crumbling bank” was regarding the proposals of which of the following?