Official Government of India Calendar for 2023
Union Minister Shri Anurag Thakur has released the Official Government of India Calendar for the year 2023.
About the Official Government of India Calendar for 2023
- The official calendar for the year 2023 has a collection of 12 images that depict the country’s dynamic growth.
- It includes 12 themes for 12 months to showcase the various efforts taken by the Indian Government to ensure the welfare of the public.
- Overall, this calendar reflects the Indian Government’s vision of Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas.
- It is created based on the theme ‘Naya Varsh, Naye Sankalp’. This theme depicts various initiatives and policies the Indian Government formulated as per the vision initiative.
- It reflects the Indian Government’s achievements as well as its commitments for future.
- Each month of the year highlights governance principles and policies that have played a major role in creating a strong India.
- The month of January depicts Kartavya Path, which symbolically breaks the shackles of colonial mind-set and promotes the mindset of duty towards the nation.
- February features “Kisan Kalyan” or Farmer Welfare programmes, which are among the top priorities of the Indian Government.
- March depicts Nari Shakti in honour of women in India.
- April is dedicated to education and May features the Skill India Program
- The theme for June is Fit India, Hit India since International Yoga Day falls on June 21.
- The month of July is dedicated to environmental health and the theme for August is Khelo India.
- The theme for September is Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam (The World Is One Family) and the theme for October is food security
- November is dedicated to Atmanirbhar Bharat (Self-Reliant India)
- December highlights the importance of the 8 northeastern states in India.
- This calendar is available in 13 languages, including English and Hindi. Over 11 lakh copies of this calendar will be printed and 2.5 lakh of these copies will be distributed in regional languages to the Panchayats.
Category: India Nation & States Current Affairs