State and City-wise Highlights from India Skills Report 2019
- Top three states in terms of Hiring Activity in 2019- Maharashtra, Karnataka, and Delhi.
- Top three states in terms of Maximum Supply of Employable Talent- Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, and Uttar Pradesh.
- Top three states in terms of Highest Employability- Andhra Pradesh(1st), West Bengal (2nd), and Delhi (3rd).
- Top five cities with Highest Employability- Bengaluru (1st), Chennai (2nd), Guntur (3rd), Lucknow (4th), Mumbai (5th).
- States as per preference for Internship- The highest number of students who prefer to opt for internship are from Rajasthan, while the least who prefer internship is from West Bengal.
- Preferred state for work- Andhra Pradesh is the topmost preferred state, Telangana is the least preferred state.