Maharashtra Municipal Services Recruitment 2018 for Engineer, Accountant, Sanitation Engineer Posts
Directorate of Municipal Administration, Maharashtra has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Engineer, Accountant, Water supply and Sanitation Engineer. The total number of posts is 1889 and the breakup is given below. The upper age limit for these posts is 38 years . All the other relevant details are mentioned in the notification, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates can apply online for these posts on or before the last date i.e 27th April 2018. The selection will be done on the basis of a written examination and/or interview. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Maharashtra government.
About the Vacancies
- Civil Engineer – 367
- Electrical Engineer – 63
- Computer Engineer – 81
- Hydraulics & Hygiene Engineer – 84
- Tax Assessment and Administrative Officer – 733
- Accountant/Auditor – 528
- Engineer Posts: Candidate must have completed B.E/B. Tech in relevant trade or an equivalent from a recognized university
- For Accountant/auditor Posts: Candidate must have a Graduation Degree in Commerce from a government recognized university
- Tax Assessment and Administrative Officer Posts: Candidates must possess graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Age should be between 18 to 38 years
- Selected candidates will get Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4200 by the Recruiting Organization.
- Candidates of Chhattisgarh: Rs. 300/-
- Other State of Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- 27th April 2018
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|