Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019: Assistant Commandant Vacancies
The Indian Coast Guard has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer). Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Commencement of online Registration: 24.05.2019
Last date for applying: 04.06.2019
Printout of E-admit card: 14.06.2019 onwards
Preliminary Selection: Last week of Jun 19 to Last week of Jul 19 onwards
- Commandant General Duty (Male).
- Commandant General Duty (SSA, Women).
- Commandant Commercial Pilot License (CPL) (SSA) both Male and Female.
- Asst Commandant (Engineering & Electrical ) (Male)
- Commandant (Law) both Male and Female.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website and click on the Careers link. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Candidates should keep the following ready before registering applications:
- Valid E-mail id
- Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph. The image quality should be 200 dpi. The size of the photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
- Scanned signature in digital format. The size of the photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively. The image quality should be 200 dpi.
Candidates should submit applications for one branch only.
Details once submitted in the online application form will be final and any request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/category shall not be entertained. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully fill up their online application.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
|1||General Duty||(i) Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1 st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable). (ii) Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics. (Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2(intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty (SSA)|
|2||General Duty (SSA)|
|3||Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA)||Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics)with 60% marks in aggregate.|
|4||Technical (Engineering & Electrical)||(i) Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in any of the discipline listed below with 60% marks. (a) Engineering Branch. Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine orAutomotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace. (b) Electrical Branch. Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. Or Power Electronics.|
(ii) Atleast 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class. or Three year diploma course with an aggregate of 60%
|5||Law||A degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. (Three years degree in law after graduation or Five years after 10+2 examination).|
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Short Listing of Applications
- Preliminary Selection Examination
- Final Selection Board (FSB)
- Psychological Test,
- Group Task
- Interview (Personality test).
Preliminary Selection Examination
The Selection will be held tentatively from Last week of Jun 19 to Last week of Jul 19 onwards at following venues:
- Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face, PO- Worli Colony, Mumbai – 400 030.
- Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai – 600 013. (aa)
- Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor, Shrachi Building, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700 161.
- Coast Guard Selection Board, C-1, Near Indus Valley Public School, Sector-62, Noida, UP-201 301
|1||General Duty||Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).|
|2||General Duty (SSA)||Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).|
|3||Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA)||Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates inclusive).|
|4||Technical (Engineering & Electrical)||Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).|
|5||Law||Born between 01 Jul 1990 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).|
Pay Level 10: Rs 56100
- Medical cover for self and family including dependent parents.
- Government accommodation for self & family on the nominal license fee.
- Insurance cover of 1 crore at a premium of 10000/- per month as Group insurance as per prevalent rules etc.
Asst Commandant (GD) and Law: 157 cms minimum.
Asst Commandant –Women(GD/Law): Height Minimum 152 cms.
Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable.
Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms.
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|