Public Service Commission West Bengal Recruitment 2019: 200 Vacancies
Public Service Commission of West Bengal has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Livestock Development Assistant in the Directorate of Animal Resources and Animal Health under the Animal Resources Development Department. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Commencement of online Registration: 14.05.2019
Last date for applying: 03.06.2019
Total Vacancies: 200
OBC-A (Non Creamy Layer): 23
OBC-B (Non Creamy Layer): 13
Meritorious Sportspersons: 06
Persons with Disabilities (Blindness or Low Vision): 04
Persons with Disabilities (Hearing Impairment): 03
Persons with Disabilities (Loco-motor Disability or Cerebral Palsy): 03
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Details once submitted in the online application form will be final and any request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/category shall not be entertained. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully fill up their online application.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Interested candidate should have passed Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Interested candidate should have passed 1 year’ certificate course on Prani Sampad Bikash Prashikhan conducted by the Board of Veterinary Education, West Bengal or its equivalent.
- Candidate should be physically fit.
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali is an essential Qualification. This is not applicable to candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali.
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Screening Test/Written Test.
Maximum: 40 years
Cut Off Date: 01.01.2019
Upper Age Limit is relaxable by:
- 5 years for S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal
- 3 years to O.B.C. (’A’ & ‘B’- Non Creamy Layer) candidates of West Bengal.
General/OBC candidates: Rs 110
SC/ST candidates of West Bengal/PwD candidates: Nil
Other states SC/ST candidates must pay the requisite fee.
(P.B. – 2) Rs. 5,400/- – Rs. 25,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,600/-
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|