IIT Ropar Recruitment 2019: Faculty Vacancies
Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to various faculty positions in various departments as mentioned below. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Closure of registration of application: 04.07.2019
- Chemistry (Associate Professor)
- Civil Engineering (Assistant Professor)
- Chemical Engineering (Assistant Professor)
- Computer Science and Engineering (Assistant Professor)
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (Assistant Professor)
- Electrical Engineering (Assistant Professor)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (Associate Professor)
- Mathematics (Assistant Professor)
- Mechanical Engineering (Assistant Professor)
- Physics (Associate Professor)
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID and a mobile number. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout. Further,
- The applicants for the faculty positions in the Civil, Chemical, and Metallurgical & Materials Engineering Departments must have their 4 year B.Tech/B.E. degree in the respective disciplines.
- The applicants for the faculty positions in Mechanical Engineering Department must have their B.Tech/B.E. degree in Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace Engineering/Production Engineering/ Automobile Engineering and for Metallurgical & Materials Engineering they must have B. Tech./B. E. degree in Metallurgical Engineering / Metallurgical and Materials Engineering / Materials Engineering.
Associate Professor: A minimum of 6 years of Teaching / Research / Industrial experience, of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor / Senior Scientific Officer / Senior Design Engineer or equivalent on the date of application.
Assistant Professor (Grade-I): A minimum of 3 years’ (Post Ph.D) Teaching / Research / Industrial experience, excluding however, the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D.
Assistant Professor (Grade-II): Eligible candidates with less than three years’ experience may be considered for this position which may be subsequently enhanced to Assistant Professor (Grade-I)
Associate Professor: Rs 139600
Assistant Professor (Grade-I): Rs 101500
Assistant Professor (Grade-II): Rs 70900
Tags: Faculty • IIT • IIT Ropar • Indian Institute of Technology
Current Affairs Articles Compilation [PDF] - May, 2023
Current Affairs MCQs PDF - May, 2023
Current Affairs [PDF] - May 16-31, 2023
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|