IIM Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2019: Assistant Manager Vacancies
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Assistant Manager (Research Facilitation & Management). Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Date of Advertisement: 17.04.2019
Last date for receipt of online application: 13.05.2019 at 17.00 hrs
Position: Assistant Manager (Research Facilitation & Management)
No. of Positions: 2 (Two)
- Perform literature review & secondary research.
- Collect, compile, collate and curate the content and translate it into actionable insights.
- Use computer tools to analyse data and uncover hidden patterns; draw out unknown correlations and discover new trends.
- Assist in data-driven decision-making.
- Prepare research reports, with graphics.
- Assist in measuring research outputs and outcomes; monitor and manage research projects.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply only in the prescribed format by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
All information provided in the application must be based on supporting documentation. No need to attach copies of certificates/supporting documentation.
Filled in applications should be mailed to: [email protected]
The hard copy of the application should be sent by Speed Post/Courier to the following address:
THE SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER,
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT VISAKHAPATNAM,
ANDHRA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS,
VISAKHAPATNAM – 530 003,
Read the Advertisement carefully.
MBA 1st Class with 70% marks aggregate or above; or equivalent from a UGC recognized University or AICTE recognized institution.
Good knowledge and hands-on experience of:
- Research Tools and Aids such as MS Office Tools, Macros, Merge Tools, Google Forms, Google Scripts, Google Scholar etc.
- Research Databases & Search Techniques.
- Survey Instrument Design and web-enablement.
- Data Analysis, Pattern & Trend Identification, Visualization of Data Insights etc.
At least four years of full-time experience in the above areas in academic institutions of repute such as IIMs, IITs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai, IISERs etc. or similarly acclaimed research institutions/establishments in India/abroad
Good oral and written communication skills.
- Formal training in / exposure to quantitative methods, tools and techniques.
- Web design using open source tools such as Drupal, Joomla, WordPress etc. (for showcasing research projects etc.)
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Test on Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning; Verbal & Reading Comprehension;
- Computer-based problem-solving exercise;
Maximum: 30 years
Cut Off Date: 13.05.2019
SC/ST/PwD candidates: Nil
The fee has to be paid online through credit card/debit card, Net Banking and other such modes available.
Between Rs.50,000/- and Rs.70,000/- p.m. based on Institute’s norms, commensurate with qualifications; experience, last pay drawn and performance in the selection process.
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|