GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 28&29, 2019
1. The 5th Asia Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU) Media Summit on Climate Action and Disaster Preparedness has started in which of the following cities?
2. What is the theme of 2019 World Intellectual Property Day (WIPD)?
3. Divyansh Singh Panwar, who secured 2020 Tokyo Olympic quota, is associated to which sports?
4. Which of the following banks has launched India’s first ‘Green Car Loan’ at lower interest rates?
5. The scientists of which country have successfully created the first-ever artificial crater on an asteroid ‘Ryugu’?
The above 5 questions are part of Daily Current Affairs 20 MCQs Series in GKToday Android Application. This series can be subscribed in the app only for Rs. 799/- for entire year. Download Now