Environment & Biodiversity
1. Which of the following organ / tissue of human body is most sensitive to intake of lead?
2. Which of the following is an ex situ mode of wildlife conservation?
3. Which among the following fertilizers is least likely to affect the Soil pH?
4. “Dancing Deer” is found in which of the following states of India?
5. Which of the following is NOT a correct match?
6. Since 2013, the Odisha government has banned the mechanized fishing within 20km of the state’s coast predominantly for the protection of which of the following fauna?
7. Which of the following animals are found in wild / natural habitat in India?
8. Which of the following National Parks does not belong to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
9. Which of the following national parks of India generally has only tropical climate?
10. Indian Flying Fox is a __: