Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – May 10, 2022 [Mock Test]
1. Which of the following countries has banned questions probing the ”immoral character” of rape victims?
2. Which of the following species is/are listed as ‘vulnerable’ in IUCN Red Data Book?
- Indian Tent Turtle
- Olive Ridley Sea Turtle
- Arabian Tropicbird
- Spot-Bellied Pelican
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
3. Which of the following publications during freedom struggle and associated personalities are matched correctly?
- Mathrubhumi – K.P. Kesava Menon
- Bangadarshan – Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
- Swadesmitran – G. Subramania Iyer
- Kudi Arasu – E. V. Ramaswamy
Choose the correct answer using the codes given below:
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|