Daily Current Affairs 2012 Quiz : September 5, 2012
1. Recently arm’s length price is making in news in the context of ____________?
[A]Goods and Services Act (GST)
[B]Advance Price Agreement (APA) Scheme
[C]The General Anti Avoidance Rules (GAAR)
[D]Direct Tax Code(DTC)
Advance Price Agreement (APA) Scheme
2. Which among the following real estate firm was recently ordered by supreme court to refund around Rs. 24,000 crore to its investors?
3. The Railway bridge being constructed over the _______ River in Jammu & Kashmir is the highest railway bridge in the world.
The Railway bridge being constructed over the Chenab River in Jammu & Kashmir is planned to have a height of 359 meters from river bed level which, as per available information, is the highest railway bridge in the world. The railway bridge over river Chenab is a part of Udhampur-Srinagar-Baramulla new line project which, on completion, is expected to connect Anantnag, Pulwama, Sopian, Badgam, Srinagar and Baramulla districts of Jammu & Kashmir State to the Railway network.
4. Hantavirus, which is recently in news affects which among the following part of the human body?
5. What is the present annual ceiling on investment under Public Provident Fund (PPF) Scheme?
6. The term of Advance Price Agreement (APA) can be a maximum of_______?
7. In the context of Defence in India, what is Sitara?
[A]Light Utility Helicopter (LUH)
[B]Light Combat Helicopter (LCH)
[C]Light Combat Aircraft (LCA)
[D]Intermediate Jet Trainer (IJT)
Intermediate Jet Trainer (IJT)
8. Hunar Se Rozgar Tak (HSRT) initiative is launched by which among the following ministry?
[A]Ministry of Women and child Development
[B]Ministry of Food and Civil Supplies
[C]Ministry of Rural Development
[D]Ministry of Tourism
Ministry of Tourism
9. Hannah Cockroft, who won Paralympic gold on the 100 m track is belongs to _________?
10. Recently which among the following country has unveiled its new strategy to boost power generation capacity that seeks to eliminate all nuclear power plants by 2030?
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test.
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »