Standard Chartered unveils “Breeze Banking in India”
- Standard Chartered Bank unveiled Breeze Banking for India, becoming the first international bank to introduce a suite of customisable banking services incorporating internet, smartphone technology and social media.
Breeze Banking addresses the financial needs of India s growing segment of tech-savvy, globally-connected urban tribe who value convenience, personalised services and transaction freedom. Breeze Banking enables Standard Chartered customers to co-create their banking experience: –
- Personal card design: an online design tool allows customers to create a unique credit or debit card with their own pictures, or from a gallery of themed images.
- Rewards personalisation: customers can customise their rewards programme by selecting the spend categories relevant to their lifestyles and earn points faster.
- Instant access to a Virtual Banker: Internet banking customers can chat online in real time with a Virtual Banker who can provide solutions to their financial needs.
- Savings Wish list: Customers can set savings targets and share their wishes, progress and achievements via their Facebook pages.
- mCompass: a free smartphone application with location-based technology and social media integration; A savings account with a debit card and a MasterCard Titanium credit card completes the Breeze Banking suite of services.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|