MoU signed between India & Myanmar with $500 mn credit line for Myanmar
MoU inked b/w the EXIM bank of India and Myanmar Foreign Trade Bank
· Border area development
· Setting up Myanmar Institute of Information Technology
· Setting up Advance Centre for Agricultural Research and Education at Yezin Agriculture University.
· Establishing Rice Bio Park
· Establishing of border haats across the border between the two countries
· Cooperation b/w Indian council of world affairs and Myanmar institute of strategic and international Studies.
· Kolkata University and Dagon University Yangon to collaborate on higher studies and research.
India and Myanmar will also launch bus service from Imphal to Mandalay.
Nay Pyi Taw is the new capital of Myanmar, earlier it was Rangoon
Month: Current Affairs - May, 2012
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|