MoU signed between India & Myanmar with $500 mn credit line for Myanmar
MoU inked b/w the EXIM bank of India and Myanmar Foreign Trade Bank
· Border area development
· Setting up Myanmar Institute of Information Technology
· Setting up Advance Centre for Agricultural Research and Education at Yezin Agriculture University.
· Establishing Rice Bio Park
· Establishing of border haats across the border between the two countries
· Cooperation b/w Indian council of world affairs and Myanmar institute of strategic and international Studies.
· Kolkata University and Dagon University Yangon to collaborate on higher studies and research.
India and Myanmar will also launch bus service from Imphal to Mandalay.
Nay Pyi Taw is the new capital of Myanmar, earlier it was Rangoon
Miss Universe 2020
Andrea Meza of Mexico was crowned the Miss Universe, 2020. The 69th edition of Miss Universe was hel...
Who are Karen Rebels?
The Karen Rebels recently seized a military post in Myanmar. The post is located close to the border...
ASEAN Initiative on Myanmar
The Government of India recently welcomed the ASEAN Initiative on Myanmar. ContentsASEAN Initiative ...
Australia suspends Defence Cooperation with Myanmar
The government of Australia has suspended its defence cooperation with Myanmar and has decided to re...
US announces Sanctions on Myanmar’s Military Leaders
The President of United States, Joe Biden, announced sanctions on the military leaders in Myanmar on...
Month: Current Affairs - May, 2012
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|